If you listened to our show last week, you would have heard me talk about and emphasize the importance of looking into your business’ affairs at regular, predictable intervals like daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Today, I’m going to share some tasks that we should look into right about this time of the year so the rest of the year can run better.
- Check in on your domains. Prune and review contact information.
- Write or complete those content drafts
- Update popular content
- Refresh your affiliate ads and resources
- Optimize your virtual real estate for sales
Resources & Mentions
Latest posts by Lynette Chandler (see all)
- [Book Review] Sell With A Story - August 15, 2016
- 6 Reasons Why Outsourcing Hurts For You And How To Get It Right - August 12, 2016
- [Book Review] Social Selling: Techniques to Influence Buyers and Changemakers - July 26, 2016