Are You An Expert Or Do You Know A Lot About Something That Would Benefit Our Readers? Then We Invite You To Show Off Your Expertise.
What Kind of Topics Are We Looking For?
If you can write and discuss these topics well, we’d love to hear from you.
- Tools, Software, Web Applications you use
- Business Research and statistics – covering market research, consumer research, usability research, online keyword research
- Online Business Topics – SEO, Content, Writing, Traffic Generation
- Business Management – Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Lifestyle, Health (for entrepreneurs), Management, Funding, Cash Flow, Business Travel, Conferences, Taxation, Legal Issues
- Sales & Marketing – Branding, Promotions, Incentives, New markets
To submit a request to become a guest author:
Please read the guidelines below, then submit your request using the info and “click to email” link. Be sure to choose Small Business Branding so that your message gets sent to the right person.
- in your e-mail please include ,Your industry or field of expertise.
- A link to your website or blog. Include a link where we can see your writing.
- Tell us a little about your experience.
Stop and do not proceed further to allow us the opportunity to look at your info. If accepted, we will notify you of our decision via e-mail.
If you are selected to be an expert contributor for Small Business Branding
Expert Contributor Guidelines
- Your posts must be unique and not republished anywhere before or after.
- No affiliate links please. You may mention your own products/services but they may not be the focus of your posts – in other words no advertising. (However if you have an affiliate program, contact us to discuss how we can work together if the product is a right fit)
- You will receive a promotional bio which we ask you to keep to 100 words with a topic related website link. These bios can not be changed per article so please make sure your bio will fit with any article you submit to us.
- There will be no monetary payment for contributions.
- For each article include “SBB-Submit” and the article’s unique title in the email’s subject line. Failure to do so will result in your article being lost.
- Save yourself and us some time by letting us do the article formatting. Just paste your article into the email (left-aligned and in block-paragraphs, with no html markup or graphics, please) and we’ll do the rest.
- Images We will add the images to posts — you do generally need to worry about images unless there is an image you think represents your post well, send it in along with the article. We will use it if we think it fits.