This year I know is going to be a GREAT year! I absolutely love reading certain blogs and the New Year’s messages that they bring. I’d like to share with you a few posts that I’ve been enjoying myself over the last couple of days…
- Yaro Starak – Did You Focus on What You Really Wanted?
- Lynette Chandler – Best Tech Investments of 2009
- Melissa Ingold – Marketing Plan for 2010
- Darren Rowse – How to Make $30,000.00 a year blogging
- Lynn Terry’s – Year end Note (hey she was frustrated this year too!)
- Alice Seba’s (Contentrix) – Five 2010 Content Trends
- Small Biz Trends – Make A Contract With Yourself for 2010
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s – 15 Predictions & Trends for 2010
These are literally my “virtual hangouts” when I’ve done all my work and feel like browsing around and reading. I do have a few more but they didn’t have “New Year” messages. I also have something pretty cool in the works for this New Year and it’s going to help you and your business big time! 🙂 Even my Pastor at our church shares a New Year message the first Sunday of every new year.
There’s some practical things I’m preparing for you… I can’t wait to share….
In 2007, she closed and sold all locations to pursue her online business.Now she's living out an entrepreneurs dream having successfully turned business into a venture that's completely online.
You can reach her at veraATclickcreateshare.com.
Latest posts by Vera Raposo (see all)
- What’s Your Definition of Success? Stepping Back & Re-Focusing - February 7, 2012
- Some New & Good Changes for Small Business Branding - June 15, 2010
- Create Loyalty & Confidence With Your Website - May 14, 2010